Skruf Snus AB is looking for an ambitious, creative and driven Product Development Specialist to further develop our Snus business. The role is based in our factory in Sävsjö and will be part of our global Research and Development department.
The PD Specialist will be an important player in a team that are responsible for development of new snus products as well as maintaining and improving our existing portfolio. Main part of the role is development of new products that meet our high demands on quality, manufacturing and consumer expectations as well as its marketing, technical and financial objectives. The role holder will work closely together within the team and other functions to achieve the key objectives. Pro-active work on continuous improvement projects using lean methodology and product performance monitoring techniques are critical parts of the role.
- Delivering tobacco and snus blend developments
- Managing product relevant projects
- Monitoring and trending product performance and undertaking maintenance actions to ensure product compliance
- Preparation of trial runs in our pilot plant and in production
- Management of results, evaluation and documentation
- Submission and control of product and blend specifications in designated systems
- Maintenance of product specifications
- Participation in benchmarking evaluation, market analysis and competitor surveys
- Supporting process and system improvements
The successful candidate should have a degree in Science, engineering, chemistry or equivalent and bring a minimum of three years’ experience within the area of R&D, preferably within the tobacco or food industry.
Experience in stakeholder, project and time management as well as strong ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation are required. Fluency in English is essential, Swedish language skills would be desirable.
You like working in an international team, challenging the status quo and thinking “out of the box”. You are an engaged self-driven character with proven analytical thinking skills and experienced in priority setting and problem solving.
For more information please contact Senior product development specialist Marie Klasson, +46 (0)8 789 22 27
Applicants should forward a letter of application and recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31st Jan 2019